Mineral bath in tub
It is bathing in thermal water.
It triggers thermal reaction within internal organs, relocates blood into the periphery and vice versa, relaxes skeletal and smooth muscles, increases sweat and urine excretion.
- hypertension stage I and II
- heart muscle degeneration (arteriosclerotic or toxic type)
- post-traumatic conditions of joints and bones
- rheumatoid arthritis
- chronic rheumatic diseases
- discopathy and degenerative spine disease
- periarticular tissue inflammation
- arterial vessel sclerosis
- psoriasis and other chronic skin diseases